Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • oksava
    Participant

I recently bought myself new furniture for the living room and I want to transport my already used furniture from Boston to another city for my parents. The furniture is still good and I would not want it to be damaged during transportation. My neighbors recommend me to invite a moving company where movers have a lot of experience in this. Which one can you recommend for me?

bill
    Participant

You have very good neighbors because they recommend the right move. If you want to transport furniture safe and sound, then only movers of a moving company who have a license for these works can do this.

Adam_
    Participant

Now there are cargo transportation companies that are engaged in transportation over long distances from one city to another. But they all have different rates. If you find such a company, be sure to consult with them on all issues and specify how exactly they secure the goods.

bill
    Participant

In Boston, you won’t have to look for a moving company  website for a long time, as there are a lot of them here. After all, US residents love to change their homes and often move from one state to another. Therefore, there are many moving companies. moreover, a lot of competition makes them loyal to their customers, and the prices are more normal because of this.

kremen
    Participant

And it is true! I have already moved twice within three years and in six months I plan to move further south. For me personally, moving does not cause any problems because I do not touch anything. All the work is done by moving movers.

oksava
    Participant

What good guests I have in the topic and your comments are excellent. The main thing is that I have already ordered a moving company at the address suggested in the subject, and tomorrow the furniture will be transported to my parents. So I really appreciate your advice.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.