Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Corpseed
    Post count: 0
    #53146 |

    <p class=”MsoNormal”><span lang=”EN-US” style=”mso-ansi-language: EN-US;”>Organizations seeking foreign donations for specific cultural, social, economic, educational, or religious programs can apply for FCRA registration or use the “prior approval” procedure to receive foreign contributions. An FCRA applicant should preferably be a Trust, Society, or Section 8 Company. The not-for-profit organization must have been in operation for at least three years before to filing the FCRA application, and it must not have accepted any foreign contributions without prior approval from the government. Statements of Income and Expenditure for the last three years, thoroughly audited by a Chartered Accountant, must be submitted to verify that it fulfils the financial parameters.</span></p>

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.